Come to our flower farm for a one-of-a-kind flower experience tailored specifically to you! You can purchase this experience for yourself, as a gift for somebody else, or for a group of up to 8 people. For groups of more than 8 people, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
Here’s what will happen during your flower session:
We’ll give you a tour of our flower farm, including all the behind-the-scenes goodness. Our farm isn’t normally open to the public, so you’ll be getting an exclusive experience. We’ll answer any questions you have about growing your own flowers, too. We’ll also show you what’s in bloom, and teach you some proper flower harvesting techniques.
Then we’ll turn you loose on the flower fields to frolic and cut some blooms!
After your private pick-your-own adventure, farmer-florist Samantha will give you a detailed flower-arranging demonstration, with plenty of discussion about mechanics and design decisions. With her guidance, you’ll create a stunning floral arrangement of your very own.
What’s included in your Flower Session:
- 2-3 hours of stress-free play time at our flower farm
- Professional-grade floral snips, yours to keep!
- A private flower arranging demonstration
- An arrangement to take home (including any involved vase)
- Instagram-worthy photos of your work
- Flexible scheduling
Scheduling Your Session
When you book your flower session, Samantha will reach out to talk scheduling with you. You can schedule your session any time between May 1 2023 and October 31 2023 (our own farm schedule permitting). The flowers blooming on our farm change from week to week! We are available to host flower sessions at our farm on most Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. We are not currently offering weekend sessions, since we are most often away doing weddings and farmer’s markets on weekends.
When Samantha reaches out to talk about scheduling with you, she’ll also ask about what you’d like to make or learn during your session. For folks newer to flower arranging, we always recommend learning to make a table centerpiece! But we can also teach you to make hand-tied bouquets and wearable items like flower crowns. If you’re interested in learning to make a larger-scale flower installation, please reach out to Samantha at email@example.com before booking, as that may require a double-length session and/or additional costs.
The amount shown on this listing is a deposit.
The final cost of your private or semi-private lesson will depend on the number of people who are in your group:
1 person private workshop – $300
2 people – $250/person
3 people – $225/person
4 people or more – $200/person
Each person will receive their own materials and supplies for the workshop, including snacks and professional-grade floral snips to keep.
The Fine Print:
– Wear farm-appropriate outdoor clothing: close-toed shoes, pants, a hat, sunscreen, weather-appropriate clothes, and anything else that you require to feel comfortable in the Great Outdoors.
– Flower Session tickets are non-refundable, but they can be transferred to a friend!
– We reserve the right to reschedule a flower session in the case of severe weather.
– We will be working outdoors, so masks are optional. Though we reserve the right to change our minds about this particular rule as the situation allows. Please reschedule your session if you suspect you may have covid-19.
– We will honor all flower session purchases for the entirety of our 2023 season. If a flower session has not been scheduled with us by the end of 2023, we reserve the right to not honor it in 2024 (but we’ll try)
– If you pay a deposit for a group flower session, you will be responsible for paying the total amount for your group. We will send you a follow-up invoice once you’ve scheduled your session. If you have not paid the remainder of your group’s session cost 1 month before your scheduled session, or we reserve the right to cancel your session.